Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Service”) form a legally binding agreement between Innopage Limited (the “Company”) and users (the “User”) on Web 2.9 (the “Platform”). These Terms of Service allow the User to participate, by purchasing the ownership right to and the withdrawing of digital artwork listed on the Platform (the “Digital Artwork”) and is made available to the User. By accessing, using or attempting the Platform in any capacity, the User acknowledges having read, understood and consented to these Terms of Service. To accept these terms, the User should be 18 years and above.
BY CLICKING “ACCEPT,” OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, THE USER IS AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THE USER MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- The User hereby shall pay via the Platform and agrees that payments via the Platform may be made through the third parties. The User hereby agrees and confirms to accept the Service and the mechanisms of the relevant third parties. Company has no control over the third parties, nor does it have the ability to reverse any transactions.
- When sending a payment, the User will be asked to provide the requisite details. The User will be prompted to provide a unique identifier, and the Company will execute the payment in accordance with the identifier.
- To send a payment, the User is required to authorize the payment with login details and password. The Company may also ask additional security questions relating to the User.
- The User hereby acknowledges that gas fees will be charged, if necessary, when the User withdraws or transfers the Digital Artwork in any platform, wallet and/or channel other than the Platform.
- If the Company refuses to carry out a payment instruction, unless informing the User would compromise reasonable security measures or be otherwise unlawful, the Company will inform the User at the earliest opportunity and in any event following the day once received the instruction. The Company will normally inform the User with an error message on the Platform or by email if necessary.
Purchase of Digital Artwork
The User hereby acknowledges that payment is made for the purchase of the ownership right to the Digital Artwork, which allows Users to (i) access the Digital Artwork on the Platform and (ii) retrieve the Digital Artwork through the withdrawal procedure at any time before the Digital Artwork is delisted from the Platform.
Company uses blockchain technologies to mint and withdraw the Digital Artwork to be listed on other platforms. The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the smart contracts of Digital Artwork may be coded or deployed by a third party. The smart contract may be adversely affected by malfunctions, bugs, defects, hacking, theft, attacks, intrusion, negligent coding or design choices, or changes to the protocol rules, the User may be exposed to a risk of total loss. The Company shall assume no liability or responsibility for any of the aforesaid matters.
The Platform may contain links and pointers to other websites, resources, and advertisers of the Platform. Company is not responsible for the availability of these third-party resources, or their contents. Company has not reviewed any or all of the materials, mobile applications or sites linked to the Platform and is not responsible for the content of any third-party pages or any other materials, mobile applications or websites linked to the Platform. By clicking on any such link, the User acknowledges that Company has no control over and makes no representations of any kind with respect to, such other materials, mobile applications, websites, or any content contained within such other materials. The User should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its mobile application or site administrator or webmaster.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights, title and interest (including Intellectual Property Rights) of Digital Artwork are solely owned and licensed by the respective owners. The User hereby acknowledges that Company assumes no liability for any infringement of intellectual property rights of the Digital Artwork listed on the Platform.
Ownership and Proprietary rights
The Service is owned and operated by the Company. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software and all other elements of the Service provided by the Company are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All copyrights, trademarks, product names, and logos on the Platform relating to and including the Digital Artwork, are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable intellectual property right owners.
To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for any error or malfunction of the Platform, the blockchain technologies and/or any other loss or damage whatsoever which does not arise directly as a result of the breach of these Terms of Service, whether or not the User is able to prove such loss or damage. The Company may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Revisions will be effective immediately except that, for existing Users, material revisions will be effective 30 days after posting or notice of the revisions. Company may require that the Users accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. If the Users do not agree to the modified Terms, the provision of the Service will be discontinued.